BSF Recruitment 2022 90 SI & JE Posts has released for various roles. Want to apply for it? Find here all range of details belo.w
BSF Recruitment 2022 90 SI & JE Posts
Border Security Force (BSF)
Central Govt Jobs
Graduation details are
1. Inspector (Architect) -
(i) Degree in architecture from a recognized University or Institution.
(ii) Registered with Council of Architecture under Architects Act, 1972.
2. Sub Inspector (Works) - Pass Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central or State Government.
3. Junior Engineer /Sub Inspector (Electrical) - Pass Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central or State Governments.
Range of age limit
1. Inspector (Architect) - Below 30 years
2. Sub Inspector (Works) - Not exceeding 30 years
3. Junior Engineer /Sub Inspector (Electrical) - Not exceeding 30 years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BSF official Notification 2022 for more reference
Payscale details are
1. Inspector (Architect) - Pay matrix level-7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) as per 7th CPC
2. Sub Inspector (Works) - Pay matrix level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400) as per 7th CPC.
3. Junior Engineer /Sub Inspector (Electrical) - Pay matrix level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400) as per 7th CPC.
Interview process are
BSF may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Written Exam (Paper I & Paper II)
Phase II (Documentation, Physical Standards Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET))
Fee details are
Candidates to pay Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) as examination fee through following payment modes :-
(i) Net banking of any bank.
(ii) Credit/Debit Card of any bank.
(iii) Nearest authorised Common Service Centre
(i) Female candidates of all categories and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, BSF serving personnel and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of examination fee.
(ii) Payment of examination will be accepted only through Online mode
(iii) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
(iv) In case of non-receipt of examination fee from the candidates of non-exempted categories, their form will not be accepted.
Procedure to apply
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the BSF website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/ from 25.04.2022 at 00.01 AM to 08.06.2022 at 23.59 PM. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Starting Date for Submission of Application
25.04.2022 at 00.01 AM
Last date for Submission of Application
08.06.2022 at 23.59 PM
Apply mode: Online