Income Tax Recruitment 2022 24 Sports Person Posts has released for 24 Sports Person Posts. Want to apply for it? find here all range of details below.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022
company name: Income Tax Department
Role of category: Central Govt Jobs
All about Vacancies:
24 Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts
Place of Posting:
West Bengal & Sikkim
18.04.2022 @ 06.00 PM
Official Website https://incometaxindia.gov.in/
Range of age limit details are
Income Tax Inspector
18 to 30 Years
18 to 27 Years
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
18 to 25 Years
The upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years for Unreserved/ OBC candidates & 10 years for SC/ST candidates in the case of sports persons with exceptional achievements as mentioned in DoPT Office Memorandum No.15012/3/84-Estt.(D) dated 12.11.1987 and who satisfy all other eligibility conditions and who furnish the necessary certificates.
Payscale details are
1. Income Tax Inspector - Pay Level 7 of the pay matrix (as per 7th CPC) corresponding to pre-revised Grade Pay of Rs.46001- in P8-2 of Rs.9300-348001- of 6th CPC;
2. Tax Assistant - Pay Level 4 of the pay matrix (as per 7th CPC) corresponding to prerevised Grade Pay of Rs.24001- in PB-I of Rs.5200-202001- of 6th CPC;
3. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - Pay Level I of the pay matrix (as per 7th CPC) corresponding to pre-revised Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- in PB-I of Rs.5200-20200/- of 6th CPC.
Income Tax Department SportsPersons Selection Process 2022:
- The applications will be scrutinized and eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of evaluation of their best three performances in last four years (2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021), age and best performance of the candidate in their career in respective sports events. For this purpose, all the eligible candidates will be called for appearance before the selection committee for verification of the relevant · original documents, the attested photocopies (by a Gazetted Officer) of which are submitted by them along with their applications. In this regard, it is made clear that only those documents whose copies are submitted with the applications by the concerned applicant with proper attestation by a Gazetted Officer will be taken into consideration by the committee. Any other document submitted thereafter will not be taken into account.
- The persons short listed as per the procedure elaborated above will be called for appearing in the Ground/ Proficiency Test to evaluate their proficiency in the respective sports events.
- Final selection for appointment will be made strictly in order of merit which will be determined on the basis of the evaluation of the concerned candidates with reference to the best three performances in last four years (2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021), best performance of the candidate in their career, age and performance in Ground/ Proficiency Test.
- In respect of appointment to the post of Tax Assistant, the candidates will also be required to qualify the Data Entry Skill Test @ 8000 key depressions per hour, in consonance with the provision of relevant recruitment rules.
- Success in any stage of the selection process confers no right to appointment unless the Department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
PRocedure to apply
- Applications must be submitted in the format "given in Annexure-II and addressed to the Additional Commissioner of Income Tax, Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment), I SI Floor, Room No. 14, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata-700069 by post I by hand so as to reach the office of the undersigned on or before 18.04.2022 (upto 6 p.m.). The envelope containing the application should also be superscripted as follows:
- "APPLICATION FOR THE POST(S) OF ...................................................... UNDER MERITORIOUS SPORTS PERSONS' QUOTA"
- Attested photocopies (by a Gazetted officer) of all documents in support of claim regarding the date of birth, educational qualifications, sports eligibility certificates, caste certificate, etc. should invariably accompany the application. Further, attested photocopy (by a Gazetted officer) of Photo Identity proof (Aadhar card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License) shall be enclosed with the application and latest passport size colour photograph, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, shall also be pasted on the application form in the space provided for the purpose.
- Application duly signed and completed in all respects shall reach the office of the undersigned on or before 18.04.2022 (upto 6 p.m.).
Starting Date for Submission of Application
Last date for Submission of Application
18.04.2022 @ 06.00 PM
Apply mode: Online