NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 has released for 550 Apprentice Posts. Want to apply for it? Find here all range of details below.
NLC Recruitment 2022 550 Apprentice Posts
Recruiter name: NLC India Limited
Notification No: L&DC.03/2021
Range of category: Apprentice Training
Duration: One Year
All range of vacancies are: 550 Technician Apprentice Trainee (TAT), Graduate Apprentice Trainee (GAT) Posts
Place of Posting: Tamilnadu
Graduation details are:
A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies (Full time) recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a University in relevant discipline.
A Diploma in Engineering and Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Other Eligibility Requirements:
1. Candidates belonging to the States of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territories of Puducherry and Lakshadweep only are eligible.
. Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam in 2019 / 2020 / 2021.
3. Candidates should not have undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training in NLCIL or elsewhere.
4. Candidates should not have experience of one year or more in any job.
Age Limit: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules
1. Graduate Apprentice Trainee - 15028/-
2. Technician Apprentice Trainee - 12524/-
Interview process are
Selection will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree, as the case may be.
1. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Bachelors degree / Diploma and as awarded in the final qualifying examinations will be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidates has obtained the Degree / Diploma.
2. In case the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the percentage of marks will be based on the procedure followed by the University / Institutions from where he / she has obtained the Bachelor Degree / Diploma.
3. In the absence of any established scheme in the University / Institution for calculation of percentage of marks, the following principles will apply
a. In case the candidate is awarded Grades / CGPA, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by multiplying the Grade / CGPA by a factor of 10.
b. In case the candidate is awarded marks semester wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the semesters from II year to final year, considering the semester wise average.
c. In case the candidate is awarded marks year wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks would be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the years from II year to final year, considering year wise average.
Procedure to apply
Candidates should enroll in the National Apprenticeship portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in, (students who have already enrolled inthe National Web Portal and having logindetails can skip this step)
a. Go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in b. Click Enroll
c. Complete the application form
d. After verification of student enrolment by BoAT (SR), a unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated.
After enrollment in the apprenticeship portal,
a. Go to www.nlcindia.in
b. Click CAREERS link to open the Careers page.
c. Select the Trainees & Apprentices tab.
d. Click the Online Application link under Advt., No. L&DC 03/2021 Engagement of Graduate and Technician Apprentices. (The link will be available from 10.00 Hours on 01.02.2022 to 17.00 Hours on 10.02.2022.)-
e. Complete the application form and take a print out of the registration form.
f. The Registration forms duly signed should be sent to
The General Manager,
Learning & Development Centre,
N.L.C India Limited. Block:20.
Neyveli – 607 803.
enclosing the Self Attested copies of the following certificates :
i. Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate /Provisional Certificate.
ii. Consolidated (or) Semester – wise Mark lists of Degree / Diploma.
iii. Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC).
iv. Transfer Certificate. v. Proof for Physically with Disabled person (PwD) (if applicable).
vi. Format showing method of arrival of percentage of marks (can be downloaded). by post or by submitting at the collection box at Learning and Development Centre so as to reach on or before 15.02.2022 by 5.00 pm
Important Dates for NLC Apprentice Post:
Online Application starting date
01.02.2022 @ 10.00 AM
Last date for applying NLC Website
10.02.2022 @ 05.00 PM
Last date for Receipt Of Hardcopy Of Applications
15.02.2022 @ 05.00 PM
- Candidates should keep track of the selection process by regularly visiting the website www.nlcindia.in.
- The short listed Candidates for certificate verification in the ratio of 1:3 will be displayed at the web site tentatively on 25.02.2022.
- The short listed Candidates will be called for certificate verification tentatively from 01.03.2022 to 05.03.2022.
- The Selected list of Candidates will be displayed at the web site tentatively on 12.03.2022.
- The tentative date for Joining of Selected Candidates will be 21.03.2022.
- Candidates are advised to check the website for their selection. Any other correspondence either in Soft (or) Hard form will not be entertained in this regard.
NOTE for NLCIL PROJECT AFFECTED PERSONS (PAPs’):
- Preference will be given to Wards of Project Affected Persons who have given land and houses after 1977 to NLC India Ltd., for training under this category.
- To avail this opportunity, eligible candidates should follow the above procedures and submit their application (On line registration form) with 12(2) cheque notice, copies of required certificates etc. directly to the office of the Land Acquisition Department, NLC India Ltd., on or before 17.00 Hours on 15.02.2022.
Apply mode: Online