Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 has released for 322 Navik (GD & DB) Posts. Want to apply for it? Find here all range of dteails below.
Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
04-01-2022 (1100 Hrs)
14-01-2022 (1700 HRS)
Graduation details are
1. Navik (General Duty) - 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
2. Navik (Domestic Branch) - 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
3. Yantrik - 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). OR 10th& 12th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE)”AND“Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 02 or 03 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Note: - List of equivalent diploma for recruitment in Yantrik cadre in Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering (Engg) branch as mentioned below:-
Electronics / Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering
Electrical and Electronics (Power System)
Marine Engg/ Marine Engg and Systems
Advanced Electronics and Communication Engg
Electrical and Electronics Engg
Electronic Instrumentation and Control Engg
Electrical and Instrumentation Engg
Mechanical Engg (Production)
Electrical and Mechanical Engg
Mechanical Engg (Automobile)
Electronics (Fibre Optics)
Mechanical Engg (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)
Electronics and Communication Engg
Electrical Engg (Electronics and Power)
Mechanical Engg (Repair & Maintenance)
Electronics and Electrical Engg
Electrical Engg (Industrial Control)
Electronics and Telecommunication Engg
Electrical Engg (Instrumentation and control)
Electrical Power System Engg
(a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
(b) Height. Minimum height 157 cms. Height standards may be reduced by up to 05 cms below 157 cms for candidates having domicile of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Garhwal, Sikkim and Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Height standards may be reduced by upto 02 cms for candidates having domicile of Lakshadweep.
(c) Chest. It should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
(d) Weight. Proportionate to height and age +10 percentage acceptable.
(e) Hearing. Normal.
(i) Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to medical examination.
(ii) The candidates claiming height relaxation are to submit domicile certificate to the medical officer. Failure to submit the domicile certificate will lead to nonwaiver of height relaxation.
Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates, permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment website https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
Range of age limit details are
Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years as follows: -
(a) Navik (GD) and Yantrik. Born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive).
(b) Navik(DB). Born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2004 (both dates inclusive).
Note:- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Payscale details are
1. Navik (General Duty) - Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
2. Navik (Domestic Branch) - Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
3. Yantrik - Basic pay Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation
Inteview process are
Indian Coast Guard may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Stage- I (Computer Based Online Examination)
Stage-II (Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification & Initial Medicals Exam)
Stage - III (Document Verification & Final Medical Examination)
Stage - IV (Final Merit List)
Fee details are
Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two hundred Fifty only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/Master/Maestro/Rupay Credit/Debit Card/UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled for waiver of examination fee.
Procedure to apply
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Indian Coast Guard website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/ from 04-01-2022 (1100 Hrs) to 14-01-2022 (1700 HRS). No other mode of application will be accepted.
Starting Date for Submission of Application
04-01-2022 (1100 Hrs)
Last date for Submission of Application
14-01-2022 (1700 HRS)
Tentative Dates of Stage-I
(Mid/End Mar 2022)
Tentative Dates of Stage-II
(Mid/ End May 2022)
Tentative Dates of Stage-III & IV
(Early Aug 2022)
Apply mode: Online