BEL Recruitment 2022 19 Trainee Engineer Posts has released for various roles. Want to apply for it? Find here all details.
BEL Recruitment 2022 19 Trainee Engineer Posts
Recruiter name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Notification No: 383/HR/TE&PE/HLS/2021-22
Range of job category: Central Govt Jobs
Graduation details are
1. Trainee Engineer -I - Full Time course in BE/B. Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science / Information Technology and Information Science from a AICTE recognized University/ Institution.
Experience as on 01.01.2022: Experience in IP Networking, GPON technology, Helpdesk Management is desirable.
2. Project Engineer -I - Full Time course in BE/B. Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Communication and Communication from a AICTE recognized University/Institution.
Experience as on 01.01.2022:Minimum 2 years. The candidates should have relevant Industrial experience. Experience in IP Networking, GPON technology, Helpdesk Management is desirable
Aggregate of all semesters/years - 55% and above for General, OBC & EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability candidates.)
Range of age limit
1. Trainee Engineer -I - Upper age limit is 28 years.
2. Project Engineer -I - Upper age limit is 32 years.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official Notification 2022 for more reference
1. Trainee Engineer -I - An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 30,000/- per month for the 1st Year of engagement, Rs. 35,000/- per month for the 2nd year and Rs. 40,000/- per month for the 3rd year respectively.
2. Project Engineer -I - An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- per month for the 1st Year of engagement, Rs. 45,000/- per month for the 2nd year, Rs. 50,000/- per month for the 3rd year and Rs. 55,000/- per month for the 4th year respectively.
Interview process are
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech
Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.
Interview for shortlisted candidates
Application Fee/Exam Fee for BEL Trainee Engineer & Project Engineer:
Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee
• The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
• Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
• Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
• Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the Application Form
Procedure to apply
Applications complete in all respects should be sent by ordinary post to Manager (HR/SC&US/HLS&SCB), Bharat Electronics Ltd, Jalahalli post, Bengaluru – 560013 along with the following documents and the same should reach on or before 27.01.2022.
Starting Date for Submission of Application
Last date for Submission of Application
Apply mode: Online