TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department (TNFDC) has released its vacancies to apply for the posts. They had released their vacancies to apply for the designation of Office Assistant. There is only one vacancy that has been released. Applicants who are waiting for this opportunity can use this and apply for these posts as soon as possible. This is the Tamilnadu Government Jobs.
- Organization Name Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department (TNFDC)
- Total vacancies 05
- Work location Tamil Nadu
- Job Role Office Assistant
- Job category Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
- Starting Date 07.07.2021
- Last Date 31.07.2021
- Official Website https://www.tn.gov.in
Academic Qualification Details
TN Fisheries Department Recruitment In order to apply for this post, applicants should have completed the 8th Pass from the board.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
Applicants should have an age limit of is minimum of 18 years to 30 years to apply for these posts.
The salary for the candidates will get Rs.15,700 to Rs.50,000 per month.
Selection Procedure Details
Selection will be based on the normal interview process like Written Exam, Interview and Document Verification
Postal Address Details
The Commissioner of Fisheries and Fishermen Welfare,
Integrated Animal Husbandry,
Diarying & Fisheries Office Complex,
Chennai – 600035.
How to apply
- On the first applicants should visit the official website.
- Registration and login can be done if necessary.
- Check the details, download the application form.
- Fill in all the details correctly.
- Attach the necessary documents like Resume, CC etc.,
- Review the file and send it to the Postal Address.