NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released its vacancies 50 Trade Apprentice Posts through Offline mode to apply for the posts. They had released their vacancies to apply for some posts, including the Electrician, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, posts. There is totally huge number of vacancies have been released. There are approximately 50 vacancies that have been released. This is the Central Government Jobs.
- Organization Name Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Total vacancies 50
- Job Role Trade Apprentice
- Work location Uttar Pradesh
- Apply Mode Offline Mode
- Job category Central Government Jobs
- Start date 16.06.2021
- last date 07.07.2021
- Official Website https://www.npcil.nic.in/
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 applies for these posts, applicants should have completed an ITI from a recognized university or board.
Age Limit Details
The minimum age limit to apply for these posts will be of Minimum of 14 years and the maximum age limit will be 24 years.
Applicants can check the official website for more details
NPCIL Recruitment Salary Details Basic Salary: Rs.8,855/- Per Month.
Selection procedure Details
Applicants for these posts will be selected in the normal Interview, Merit list process.
How to apply
- On the first applicants should visit the official website.https://www.npcil.nic.in/
- Login and registration can be done if necessary.
- Applicants can check all the details carefully on the advertisement page.
- Then applicants can apply for these posts by filling in all the details correctly.
- Check that twice and click on submit.