SSC Recruitment 2020 has released for recent vacancies. Want to apply for it? Here find here recent job details about 1564 SI Posts/ check here all details.
SSC Recruitment 2020 1564 SI Posts:
Recruiter Name: Staff Selection Commission
Role of Category: Central Govt Jobs
All about Vacancies: 1564
Place of work/Location: All Over India
All total vacancies are
Total education details are
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission in Computer Base Examinations, PET/ PST and Medical Examinations will be required to produce all relevant Certificates in original such as Mark sheets/ Provisional Degree/ Diploma Certificate as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01-01-2021 failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove by documentary evidence that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/ she has been declared passed will also be considered to have the required Educational Qualification.
Range of age limit details are
Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SSC official Notification 2020 for more reference
Payscale details are
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police
The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial
Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
Interview details are
The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory.
SSC may follow the following SSC SI Exam Center List: Click Here
SSC SI Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
SSC SI Question Papers: Click Here
Fee details are
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, mastercard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 18-07-2020 (2330 Hours). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 22-07-2020 provided the challan has been generated by them before 20-07-2020 (2330 Hours).
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown as „Incomplete‟ and this information is printed on the top of the printout of online Application Form. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the “Payment Status” link provided in the candidate‟s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
Procedure to apply
Applicant can apply ONLINE in the prescribed application format available at https://ssc.nic.in/. Click on the link “Apply Online”. Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, and soft copy of the passport size photograph with you before starting the online application.
Begin dates are: 16-07-2020 (23:30)
Last date for Submission of Application
Last date and time for making online fee payment
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan:
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):
Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I):
29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020)
Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II)
Apply mode: Online