Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 has announced for MTS, Driver Jobs. Want to apply for it? Here find here all range of details below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
Company name: Indian Coast Guard
Role details are: MTS, Driver, Carpenter, Lascar
Category type: Defence Jobs
Place of work: Gujarat
Range of vacancy details are: 09
Company site: https://www.indiancoastguard.gov.in/
Start Date 27.06.2020
Last Date 27.07.2020
Graduation details are
SI No Name of Post Qualification
1. MT Driver (Ordinary Grade) 10th Std. pass. Should have at least 02 years’ experience in driving motor vehicles
2. Fork Lift Operator Certificate in the respective trade from ITI or other recognized institutions with not less than one year experience in the trade
3. Carpenter Should have completed apprenticeship in the trade (Carpenter) from Industrial Training Institute or other recognized institutes OR should have 03 years’ experience in the trade
4. MTS (Peon) Matriculation or equivalent pass Two years’ experience as office attendant
5. MTS (Chowkidar) (i) Matriculation or equivalent pass
(ii) Two years’ experience as Chowkidar in any recognized institution or organization
6. Lascar (a) Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards. (b) Three years’ experience in service on Boat.
SI No Name of Post Age Limit
1. MT Driver (Ordinary Grade) 18-27 years
2. Fork Lift Operator 18-27 years
3. Carpenter 18-30 years
4. MTS (Peon) 18-27 years
5. MTS (Chowkidar) 18-27 years
6. Lascar 18-30 years
Fee details are
Application Fees – Nil
As per Indian Coast Guard job notification 2020, No application fees to apply this 09 MTS job vacancy.
Payscale details are
1. MT Driver (Ordinary Grade) Rs. 19,900/-
2. Fork Lift Operator Rs. 19,900/-
3. Carpenter Rs. 19,900/-
4. MTS (Peon) Rs. 18,000/-
5. MTS (Chowkidar) Rs. 18,000/-
6. Lascar Rs. 18,000/-
Interview process are
Procedure to apply
Step 1: Applicant can go for Indian Coast Guard official website – https://www.indiancoastguard.gov.in/
Step 2: Go to Indian Coast Guard careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the MTS job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for MTS job.
Step 5: Take print the Indian Coast Guard job application form 2020.
Step 6: Fill all the details required and attach the necessary docs.
Step 7: All the documents should be sent by post before 27.07.2020. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “MTS“.
Address to send the application form
Indian Coast Guard Office Address
The Commander, Headquarters, Coast Guard Region (North-West), Post Box No.-09, Sector-11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382010.
Starting Date 27.06.2020
Last Date 27.07.2020
Apply mode: Online